Getting Code 43 While Syncing Google Drive

Greetings to all, I am James and I am a new member on this forum. I recently installed Insync on my PC. But I am having a problem when I try to sync Google drive with it, I received a code 43 error on my PC. I have no idea what could be the issue. Could someone please help me to fix it?

1 Like

Hi @JamesRosa. Welcome! :slight_smile:

I apologize for the trouble you’re facing right now. Could you share the following:

• Insync version
  • OS version
  • A screenshot of the error message (you can cover any private information that may be seen, like email addresses or file names).

Version - 3.8.0.50453
OS- Windows 10

Sure, I take the SS, but when I try to upload it here, it cant.

I think the problem is happening due to the system issue.

After spending a lot of time doing Google searching, most of the articles suggested to update the graphic card driver and update BIOS. But I am quite confused if these solutions will work perfectly or not. This is the article, what do you think may I follow these steps?

Or I delete the download file and again reinstall it.

Hi @JamesRosa,

If it is an error message on the Insync app itself, then you can take the SS and send it to support@insynchq.com with the following:

• logs.db
  • out.txt

These 2 files can be found when you search for %appdata%\Insync on your local drive.

That might help so I can see what type of error it is, and what your log files say. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like