I installed 1.3.20 and followed the steps of removing and re-adding my google account, but I am still facing the same error messages. My instinct says it’s a problem with exFAT (on microSD card) because I tried (using version 1.3.19) removing and re-adding my google account, but with sync location moved to my SSD drive (formatted in NTFS). I did a partial sync of one folder only due to space requirements, but it worked perfectly. I then tried removing the google account, re-adding the google account and using a new empty folder on my exFAT-formatted microSD card, doing a partial sync of the exact same folder and it failed with a barrage of “Getting the tree…” error messages.
The error must be something with version 1.3.19 because the sync to my exFAT-formatted microSD card worked perfectly with the previous versions.
I have sent my logs and dbs files to firstname.lastname@example.org (I believe to Janine)