Gnome 3.18, insync 1.3.5 and big fonts

Hi,
i am using with a lot of fun insync with gnome 3.18 (manjaro distro). Everything is perfect. There is only a minor aesthetic problem: when a do right-click on insync indicator (situated in bottom notification bar) the fonts of the contextual menu is really huge.

Any idea?

Will be tagging our engineer @lpugoy in this and he will get back to you.

@rrkradio: Could you send a screenshot showing this issue? I wasn’t able to replicate this unfortunately.

sorry for bad quality… below a photo of my monitor

I realized only now that if i shutdown insync.py and relaunch it the fonts become “normal”

@rrkradio: I see. So the issue only appears during startup?

@lpugoy No. If i don’t close insync.py the fonts in the menu remain huge. If i close the application and open again the dimension become normal.

@rrkradio: Yes, that is what I meant. Insync is started automatically on login, and that is when the issue appears. When Insync is restarted the issue is resolved. Apologies for the confusion.

Well, I have a similar problem (huge fonts, see attachment

)
but stopping the process and restarting it does not change anything.
(I am on CentOS 7 with MATE desktop)
Any hints?

@Vincenzo_Caselli: What are the output of the commands gsettings get org.gnome.desktop.interface scaling-factor and gsettings get org.gnome.desktop.interface text-scaling-factor?

Hi,
here they are:
gsettings get org.gnome.desktop.interface scaling-factor
uint32 2
gsettings get org.gnome.desktop.interface text-scaling-factor

@Vincenzo_Caselli: Apologies for not replying sooner. What tool did you use to scale your display?