How to apply all actions required

1.4 beta version number:1.4.0.37023
Operating system:Windows 8.1 pro

Issue:I have some folders with about 150000 files, some of them were in use when I tried to sync them with team drive. Now I have a list of almost 10000 files asking me to retry. Is there any way to retry them all together? They are in the “actions required” list.
Thanks
Captura

Thanks for posting this. Tagging our engineers @marte @jimperio @dipesh

@ManuelBruque Those Actions Required entries mean that you do not have permissions to upload new data to the mentioned folders on Google Drive. To fix the issue, you should first remove that data from the Insync folder, request the owner/organiser to grant you edit access on those folders on Google Drive web. Finally, add the data back to the respective folders, locally.

Thanks

Hi Dipesh.
Thanks for your reply. I’m the administrator of the whole domain and also of the local servers, so I have admin access to all the folders in the local domain and in the google team drive.
I think the problem was that files were in use during the sync, or maybe there was some disconnection. So for me it would be easier if we could have a button to reply all, because choose one by one if I find several files is not useful

Hello @ManuelBruque,

Those actions required items do not reflect that Insync did not have permissions to write to the local folders. Had Insync encountered such a problem, you would have witnessed entries under the “ERRORS” section instead of under “ACTIONS REQUIRED” with an option to “Retry all”.

Here the issue is that of permissions on the Google Drive web.

Thanks