How to uninstall AND remove user data

I need to do a clean re-install of inSync, so I uninstalled inSync, but when I reinstalled it, it still had all of my user data (accounts, etc.). How do I uninstall inSync completely, including the user data?

I am on Windows 10.

Tagging our engineer @dipesh and he will get back to you :slight_smile:

Best way is to remove all of the accounts by following this: How to remove a Google account from Insync

Then uninstalling after :slight_smile:

Hey there! Similar problem for me, different OS. I’m on a Linux Mint Sylvia, I accidentally synchronized a folder containing thousands of small files, I stopped the sync straight away but I can’t get rid of the pending queue. I tried removing the package and remove insync google permission but it didn’t help. I’m trying to get started form scratch but I can’t find a way to delete the gmail account using the program interface, there is no such option anywhere. Any help?Is there a simpler way to clear the transfer queue? P.S: I am on trial…

This is the issue in the insync, that sometimes there is still user data. Data recovery dubai help you to remove all the data of this software so that you unistall and reinstall it.