I get a lot of runtime errors lately

I have same error 3 times on startup. I have all version of C++ runtime installed. I tried reinstallion of all + insync. Not resolved. But all files and folders seems sync normally.

Do you know how to fix these errorrs?

insync_error

Here’s an article addressing the R6034 issue for another software. It suggests a solution if this is indeed the root cause. https://support.esri.com/en/technical-article/000013127

And a detailed discussion on stack exchange that basically suggests the end user remove duplicate dlls that might be present. https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/72506/fixing-runtime-error-r6034-application-has-made-attempt-to-load-c-runtime-libra

There must be something in common for the windows environment with all the users that are experiencing this issue. I have various versions of windows 10, use Bitdefender, and have a variety of runtimes installed but not all of them. Never had a single runtime error with essentially every subversion of 3.x as it’s been auto updating since like v3.0.2 Hopefully the above links help.

1 Like

Any news on this? Having the same problem whenever insync starts. Have to dismiss error msg 3 times. Re-installed insync and even made a clean install of the whole system. But R6034 keeps popping up on every reboot.

Hi @Stardenver,

We have not yet resolved the runtime errors experienced by some Windows users. Could you send your logs.db and out.txt to support@insynchq.com with the link to this post?

Any fix on this yet? First say with software and all was working fine. Come back to computer an hour later and runtime errors same as OP. Reboot and same errors. Not a good first impression.

Hi @Holbren_Sales,

Could you send your logs.db and out.txt files to support@insynchq.com with the link to this post? We need to investigate this further as to why some and not all Windows users are experiencing runtime errors so that we can address it accordingly.

Hi! :slight_smile: Same problem on my end…For some reason it sometimes does still work after throwing those errors but sometimes InSync doesn’t start entirely. Sent logs.db and out.txt files to support@insynchq.com.

1 Like

Have the runtime errors been addressed? I would love nothing more than to pay for the software but instead I had to uninstall it.

I also have many R6034 runtime errors when starting. What can you do about it?

Hi @Kim_Kabahn,

Could you please send the logs.db and out.txt files to support@insynchq.com with the link to this post? I will follow up the runtime error issues with our Windows team so we can address this asap :slight_smile:

Hello,

I’have installed by hand the 3.27 release of Inynsc in a Windows 2012 Foundation Server. The previous release was 1.49, so I had to install the new version manually. Every time that I run Insync I get the following message:

2020-09-09_17h19_53

I have installed all the Microsoft C++ redistribution package of this web page https://gist.github.com/mmozeiko/de5d9b756bd11b77db8bf4253bed8b3e. This is the list of all package that shows my control panel:

It’s very important that Insync can run every time that server reboot because nobody is working there. I’ve installed the same release in a Windows 10 and it works OK.
I’m going to send the “logs.db” and “out.txt” files to support@insynchq.com with the link to this post.

The Insync window shows in black colour, here there is a screenshot:

And the Insync icon in the toolbar has this appearance.

2020-09-09_17h40_35

Thank you very much.

Hi @blanca,

Could you send your logs.db and out.txt files to support@insynchq.com with the link to this post?

You can copy and paste %appdata%\Insync directly into Explorer’s address bar, and it will automatically open the folder containing the logs.

Sent logs.db, out.txt and a video capture of the error. Please fix it. Thanks.

Still there and still seriously annoying…

I have to click away 8 of these at every single startup! Why is this still happening??

Version: image

I’ve already sent logs on July 5 and July 28. Do I need to send more? On August 3 I got a reply saying “We are still looking into the probably cause of runtime errors and I have raised this update to our engineers”. Any update? I’m getting pretty tired of it, to be honest.

1 Like

Hello? … ello? … llo? … lo? … o? … ? …

Hello, Timmy! So sorry for missing your post.

I can only imagine the frustration every time you have to click 8x just to launch Insync. We are currently working on sync issues, but I have followed up this OS-specific bug to our engineers so we deploy a fix as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hello,
I have an identical problem with Windows-Version 3.3.2.40903
The client is practically unusable. The error can be reproduced under Windows 8.1 and 10 (Build 2004).
Maybe it’s because of the different Visual C ++ versions. However, these are also required by other programs

This is the list of all package that shows my control panel: