Insync 1.4.5 on Mac High Sierra - stuck with 'items queued'

Hi,

I have insync installed on a number of macs. On one of them the syncing process became stuck with over 20k items queued and it’s not moving, prior to that it was scanning for changes for 3 days. I have tried to downgrade there to 1.3 but that didn’t resolve the issue so I’m back on 1.4.5 (still stuck).
I’ve already shared the logs with support (over 2 weeks ago) and after initial interaction, despite further emails from my side I have received not further response.
I have two accounts there syncing and over 600G of data and it’s hard to tell which files might have been changed and synced already and which not.
What should I do now?

Hi @pshemk,

May I confirm the email you used to send your logs so I can trace that ticket? :slight_smile:

Hi,

Is there a way to reply privately to you? I don’t feel comfortable sharing my email over here.
I’ve been dealing with Joshua C.

@pshemk No worries, totally understandable! Just head over to our Help Center and click the chatbox icon on the lower left (see guide here). Alternatively, shoot us an email at support@insynchq.com :slight_smile:

Hi @mia I’ve sent you an email to confirm the details. Has there been any progress on the case? I’ve not received any further communications past the initial request for logs.