Steps to reproduce:
- create any file on synced Google Drive.
- observe that this file is not copied to your PC.
- Files created on my PC are synced to Google Drive as expected.
- This is a standard install of Insync.
- I didn’t tweak any settings
- Ihave a lot of free space on Google Drive,
- Files being tested were very small and owned by me. Some of them have been unsynced for days.
- This happens for files in a root folder and for files in subfolders as well
- At the time of testing Insync wasn’t doing anything
Hopefully this will help you to solve this problem
Tested on Ubuntu 18.04 on following versions: