Insync fails to launch on macOS Big Sur Developer Beta

Insync fails to launch on the latest macOS Big Sur developer beta (build 20A4299v).

When attempting to launch Insync, the following error pops up: (see image for more details)

It says Insync Error with options to “Terminate” or “Open Console”.

Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 11.28.14 AM

I attempted to open Console and figure out what the error was but I was unable to find anything in Console’s Crash Reports during a cursory search.

For reference, I am running the latest version of Insync (Version 3.2.0.40833)

This error occurs when I attempted to launch Insync for the first time (this was a fresh install).

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! Will notify our Mac team regarding this.

Same with me, I emailed support as well and they are looking into it.

1 Like

Hi, is there ETA for this?

Same with me, I need help for this.

Hello Mia… the dev team yet a answer for this? or ETA?

Hi! I’ll follow this up with them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reporting in from the newest developer beta (beta 4) and the latest stable version of Insync, the problem is still present.

1 Like

@mia same problem here, no fix, no idea from Insync on when this will be solved. Not impressed with the service ;-/

1 Like

Any update on when this will be fixed? I’m having issues where my files are not in sync with MacOS Big Sur.

Hello, how are you? it would be very good to at least get a solution preview or even try the solution because we are facing problems with the synchronization of the files, we know that the version is beta but other app providers are already approving for a new version of macOS. We are waiting for a return from you …
Hugs…

Hello devteam have a good news for we about Big Sur. I wait this for purchage other license for my OneDrive, i want put Google Drive and OneDrive in my MacBook.

Help please.

Looking forward to some sort of update.

Hey guys! Appreciate all the +1s to this. Our Mac team has been working on Big Sur support-- could you check out 3.2.6 and let us know if the crashing issue persists?

Dear @mia

This seems not to work. At least not for me.
After updating Insync nothing happens. The icons changes to the green checkmark status, but nothing has been synced.

Are there still any issues with this version?

Rgs

Bodo

1 Like

Hi @bodo,

Thanks for reaching out! Can you confirm if you’ve been autoupdated to 3.2.7? In any case, please send your logs.db and out.txt files to support@insynchq.com. Please include the link to this post as well so I can trace the original thread :slight_smile:

Hi @mia,

I can confirm, that I am on 3.2.7:

But I have not been “autoupdated”.
Anyhow, I will try to do a fresh re-install…

Rgs

Bodo

Good news, @mia.

Did a CleanMyMay with Insync and a fresh reinstall on Big Sur.
Sync works again now!

Thans for your assistance

Bodo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome to know this, @Bodo_Menke!! :slight_smile: