Insync not syncing from external drive to onedrive at startup

Everytime I startup my computer Insync is not syncing my files on the external drive. On the bottom left it says Pause Syncing but there is no Syncing… on the bottom right available. When I log out and in again it starts to sync but I prefer not to log out and in everytime I startup my computer. So essentially Insync is not starting to sync by itself at startup.

The external drive is an exFAT partition with a hardware encryption that I need to unlock at startup. (Samsung T7 Touch)

Hi @Goflex1,

Could you also share your Insync version and OS so I can bring this up with our engineers? Do you see any “Base folder is missing” prompt by any chance?

Thanks for the response

My OS is windows 10 Pro and the Insync version I’m running is v3.3.4.40916.

When I startup the device the base folder seem to be this C:\Users\cflde\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
and when I change the base folder to the external drive
T:\OneDrive
it doesn’t seem to change the base folder and it is not syncing.

I see. It seems like the settings is not “sticking” by your description. Could you first send me your logs.db and out.txt files? These can be found by clicking the three dots on the upper right > Help > Open log. We’ll save those logs so we can take a look at what’s causing this issue. Please send it to support@insynchq.com with the link to this post.

Next, please remove and re-add your account then set up the Base Folder during the onboarding. To know how to remove your account, visit this help article: https://help.insynchq.com/en/articles/2967096-removing-your-account.

Let me know if you’re having trouble trying to save T:\OneDrive as your Base Folder afterwards.