We've have Insync Prime installed on a Windows 7 Pro x64 machine. It's been running without problem for months. However, sometime within the past week or two Insync has failed to automatically start after each reboot. Here's what we're seeing:
1) After the reboot, Insync doesn't appear in the system tray.
2) After the reboot, Insync doesn't appear in the File Explorer context menu.
3) Insync IS configured to start up automatically. A startup link is configured here:
this shortcut points to C:\Users\jeff\AppData\Roaming\Insync\App\Insync.exe
4) On another workstation where Insync does startup, I see these two Insync processes running (via the Windows Task Manager):
However, on the workstation where Insync fails to auto-start, I only see this one process:
5) On the workstation where Insync fails to autostart, here's what happens if I manually run Insync:
•I now see these processes:
•I now see Insync in the system tray, and files are now syncing.
•I now see Insync in the File Explorer's context menu
Please help us get this fixed -- we need Insync to automatically start up reliably!