InSync with BackBlaze B2

Any chance of adding BackBlaze B2 as an InSync target? I’m using this as offsite backup (via Duplicati and rclone) and it’s great.

They’ve also got an Amazon S3 compatible API available if you wanted to kill two birds with one code base.

I “voted” for Sync in the survey that went out, but they don’t have a stable API (and don’t seem too interested in defining one).

Cheers!

2 Likes

yes, object-based storage is on the list but a bit further down.

1 Like

This would be great to have. It would open up many more possibilities like Amazon S3, Cloudflare R2, and several other providers that people use. There are many instances in which object storage is a more preferred target vs. consumer services like Google Drive and Dropbox.

1 Like

I truly appreciate your enthusiasm with the feature requests, @GJ1909!! :slight_smile: Thank you for adding your voice to the community requests through our Forums channel :heart:

Is there a place that we can view the list at?

1 Like

Hey - just clarifying, by list did you mean the list of feature requests that have been sent our way?

@mia Yes, that is correct

1 Like

Gotcha. While we don’t have a public roadmap on the feature requests (as well as fixes lined up for upcoming cycles), this would be a discussion within our team so we can execute accordingly. It’s definitely not the first time a user has asked information like this which has led us to revisit the value of having this type of transparency (and accountability). :slight_smile: