Insync wont start on Mint 18.2

Just installed insync and it wont start - confirmed by using command line as well as graphic interface.
looking through previous issues - appears a similar issue arose for an earlier version of mint in 2015. Advice was to wait for a new version. Has that new version been released or do I also need to wait?

My Mint version details

RELEASE=18.2
CODENAME=sonya
EDITION=“Xfce 64-bit”
DESCRIPTION=“Linux Mint 18.2 Sonya”
DESKTOP=Xfce
TOOLKIT=GTK
GRUB_TITLE=Linux Mint 18.2 Xfce 64-bit

Tried running without using a daemon and appears a required library/ or libraries did not install with the package?

$ insync start --no-daemon

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 6, in
File “main.py”, line 128, in
File “main__insync.py”, line 180, in
File “main__insync.py”, line 30, in main
File “PySide/QtGui.py”, line 26, in
File “PySide/QtGui.py”, line 17, in _bbfreeze_import_dynamic_module
ImportError: libglib-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Tagging our engineer @jimperio and he will get back to you.

@Chris_Draper Just to confirm, how did you install Insync? Could you try manually installing using the installer for Ubuntu 16.04, 64-bit?

Your question prompted me to check - I had installed the 32 bit by mistake - and when I went to install the 64 bit - Mint’s Software Manager prompted to state it had a later version available - which I installed and it works fine.
The main mystery is why the software manager never found insync as I checked there first before trying to download from your website. ANyways - all working now. Thanks for your help.