Insynch menu not showing when right click on folders

hi, i logged in as admin and it didn’t work. no sign of insync in the menu.
i tried to reinstall it as admin, nothing.

@Ibottan: Try logging in from a non-default account i.e. try creating a new windows account, install Insync and see if it works. It may not work with the default administrator. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Hi. I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 and discovered InSync. I downloaded a trial and was going to buy but thought I should try it out first. I think am having this same issue. I see no way to add a second account after the initial installation… and I think that is my only gain with this product since google drive can do 1 account for me.

Right click shows Pause, Open or Quit. Left Click shows Feed, Progress, Shares, etc.

I tried to “run as Administrator” and tried under my regular account, which is the local administrator…

Any thoughts on when this is getting fixed? I assume this has moved up your priority list since it is now going to affect every Windows user you have not just those on Server 2012.
Thanks,
-Susie

@susiehl02: Click the Insync tray icon and hover over to the + sign on the top right of the Insync app window, then click “Add Google account…”

Thanks