KeyError: 'subscription-expired'

Hi InSync,
I suddeny have this message:
KeyError: ‘subscription-expired’

My subscription is: Office Trial (expired). I have licensed this version months ago.
I am using InSync headless on Linux.

Please help immediately. What to do?

Regards.

Hi! Kindly send us the account address you’re using Insync with at support@insynchq.com so we can check this out right away.

Hi, Mara

I have the same problem. I have bought two desktop licenses and two office licenses. I have been using one of the desktop licenses with insync_headless 1.5 on my PC long time before version 3 was released. Now the insync_headless does not work anymore to sync the files, it told me: Teams Trial (expired).
I googled on your website and got know your product has changed the policy that insync_headless can only work under server licenses. I then bought one additional office license for the PC. However, I don’t know how to upgrade my insync_headless to use new license. The tool keeps showing me: Teams Trial (expired) message, even I removed my account and add it back as a new one. It really bothers me.
The license policy has a such big update, but you don’t even provide users a smooth transfer process. It is pity, please help me, I have paid two office licenses, it is expensive, to be honest to you…

Hi! Have you tried assigning your machine to your license through your dashboard? :slight_smile:

If it’s still not appearing after assigning it, kindly send us your account and receipt to support@insynchq.com so we can check this out. :+1:

How to assign machine on dashboard? The first office license I used was automatically added on my dashboard after I added an account via insync-headess on one of my server. Yes, at this moment, I only have on machine link to one of my office licenses as shown in my dashboard. Do you mean I need to manually add “machine ID” with another office license on dashboard? What does “machine ID” mean exactly? I guess it is generated by your license somehow but not what I am able to get from my server…

Hi! You can check this Help Article to guide you in assigning the machine?

Your license is applicable per machine - so instead of assigning it per account, like our Desktop version, you assign it to your machine. Thus, the Machine ID is needed.

If you still don’t see your license, please send us your Invoice Number to support@insynchq.com so I can check this in our system. :slight_smile:

I use a insync on old machine, where only insync-headless 1.5 can be installed, because insync3 does not have 32bit version. There is no “subscription show” in 1.5…
Does it mean I can not use 1.5 anymore for office license?

Hi! That’s correct - our Insync 3 server licenses are for Insync 3 Headless/Server versions only.

Does it mean insync-headless 1.5 is no longer usable?

Do you provide 32bit insync 3?

Hi! We only offer 64bit for Insync 3. :slight_smile: