Licence transfert

I changed my google account and i would like to transfer the license I’ve already paid for from my old google account to the new one. Is It possible?

My old account:
paul.menphis.10@gmail.com

My new account:
foissy.david@gmail.com

Thanks

From the Insync dashboard “Licenses are non-transferrable”. Not sure if someone from Insync support will be able to help but you may want to try opening a support case from your old account where the license currently exists.

Hi David, @tonyjames1 is correct. Insync licenses are generally non-transferable.

Hi @jaduenas, does “generally non-transferable” means that sometimes it’s possible? I would really appreciate if I could transfer my license because I chose the wrong Google account… I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

If you just purchased it recently and you just mistakenly inputted the wrong account. I can transfer this for you. Can you send in your email via support@insynchq.com? :slight_smile:

Note that the support email seems to be unattended.

I have a Raspberry Pi. There are media errors on the SD boot drive. I will probably have to get a new SD card, and build from scratch. I’ll be using the same drive account on the same server. Will I have to buy a new license?

Thanks,

Chris

Hey @blackburried,

From what you explained, it seems you won’t need to purchase a new license.

Closing this topic since the issue with license transfers has been resolved.