Major issues syncing since update

I am sure I’m not the only one having this issue. Since upgrading to the latest version, Insync has decided to resync my entire local folder, and is jammed on syncing, and neither syncing up or down, on either of the two accounts I use with Insync.
So in short, I have hundreds of gigs of data on my local machine that are supposed to mirror to my google drive folder, but don’t.
Seriously, wtf people.
I am unwilling to go nuclear and uninstall and reinstall the app (the ‘solution’ last time), but cannot function effectively with this current release (it was working just fine before I upgraded).
Please advise - I am not willing to go back to the previous way of interacting with Drive (uploading and downloading through the web interface), but I cannot afford to be out of sync with my team.

Hi @Cameron_Burgess I apologize for this. Can you send in the following information to support@insynchq.com so we can look into this?

https://help.insynchq.com/en/articles/1834816-locating-the-log-files
Please include the following files in the folder:

• logs.db
  • out.txt
  • data folder
  • live folder

If these are too big for an attachment, feel free to send us a link so we can download these.

Thanks - have responded via email

1 Like

did you get any resolution? i just bought insync and i am having great difficulties- i can’t do anything - terribly frustrated

I also have this problem - is there a solution