Menu bar icon doesn't match new MacOS Big Sur style

With Big Sur, icons in the menu bar match with the color of the bar (if bar is light, icon is dark, if menu bar is dark, icon becomes light). insync is the only app I use that hasn’t yet applied the new style.

Hi there! This is Mara from Insync Support. :sparkles:

Good catch! I’ll bring this up to our developers and see what we can adjust for the next release. :slight_smile:

I hope you have a nice day!

Hi there! If you restart the app, does it display the correct icon color?
I’ve brought this up to our team and we’ll include an automatic fix on the next release. :slight_smile:

Thanks again!

I’m experiencing the same issue. In my case, all of my menu bar icons are dark, while Insync remains light. I’ve tried restarting the app but the icon remains light. I’m on version 3.3.2.40903.

Thank you for letting us know! The fix for this is already underway. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We appreciate the patience!

Hi! Has this been resolved? My menu bar icon is still the ugly duck of the bunch :frowning:

@andresurena Hi! Yes - we released the improvement in Insync version 3.3.3 :slight_smile: Let me know if you bump into any aesthetic issues on your machine!

Same problem with Monterey and Insync 3.6.1.50206Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 20.03.03

1 Like

Hi @robelor,

I’ll follow up with our Mac team so we can line this up for an improvement! :slight_smile:

I am also experiencing the same. What I have noticed is that the issue appears, or not, depending, it would seem, on whether one is using a dark or light desktop background.

1 Like

Has this issue been fixed? Still seeing the old dark icon on the menubar. MacOS 12.2.1. Insync 3.7.2.50318

1 Like

Hi @AniG! I will escalate this to our team and mention that it has been quite bothersome. We definitely need to address this given how long it’s been here. We apologize for the delays, and would like to thank you for following up on this :slight_smile:

1 Like