Menu bar status icon stuck as spinner

Insync v1.2.6
Mac OS X 10.10.2

Even though all files have synced successfully, the status icon on the menu bar icon remains the in-progress spinner icon.

@Noffica I have notified @jimperio our Mac engineer. He will respond to you soon.

Thank you for your patience.

@Noffica Could you send your logs to support@insynchq.com?

Have you already tried restarting Insync, and does the issue persist?

Confirm. Same problem here. Whenever the insync is syncing the notification icon does not spin anymore. Just stuck.

I hate to resurrect a year old thread, but I’m having this same problem too. I’ve been having it for months in fact. I upgraded to El Capitan today and made sure I had the most up-to-date version of InSync, and nothing helped. The icon shows the green check when I start InSync. After I sync a file the blue spinner never goes away (and never spins). The only way to get back the green check is to quit and restart InSync.

tagging our engineer @jimperio and he will get back to you.

This is happening to me on MacOS 10.13.5 and Insync 1.4.8. It appears everything is synced.

18 am

Have restarted computer. Quit and restarted insync. No change.

hi @jmcd73. Are you seeing anything in the Progress tab or Actions Required tab?

Progress Tab displays “Scanning for changes…”
Actions required Tab displays “No actions required”

Just tried to copy a file into my Sync folder and it’s not picking up the new file.

Seems I have a bigger problem.

Hi @jmcd73,

Could you please send your log files to support@insynchq.com with the link to this post? Thanks :slight_smile: