Mojave 10.14.4 beta 2 - Insync CRASH

crashing
mojave
mac
issue
10_14_4

Insync-1.5.6.37369 keep on crashing with Mojave 10.14.4 beta 2. Try deleting and re-install but no way to make it works. Help please!! thanks

I’ve had the same problem. I suppose that’s the price we pay for living on the OS betas. Hope Insync can do something about it, since it’s not likely Apple cares.

Hi guys!

Thank you very much for bringing this up and I am so sorry for the trouble! This has been escalated to our Mac team and we’ll update all affected users when the fix has been deployed.

Same problem. I need help for this… My Insync don’t start.

Hi @neiltonkdf,

Our Mac engineers are looking into this. :slight_smile: I’ll make sure to update this thread as soon as the fix has been deployed!

Same problem here…

Also experiencing the same issue here. The Insync window never shows, nor does it pop up in the menubar. Running macOS Mojave 10.14.4 Beta (18E184e).

Happy to report that as of 10.14.4 developer beta 3 (10.14.4 Beta (18E194d)), Insync is working again!

yes…unfortunately have to be re-sync 2TB of material, hoping to don’t loose anything…a bit sick and tired of this for what i payed since the beginning

After update to Beta 3 its work fine.