Nautilus move/copy fails to update .gdoc files

When I move a folder in Nautilus the .gdoc files in that folder are moved (locally) but they will not open with GoogleDocs. When I go the web-version of Drive, I see that they have not actually been moved. The same thing happens when copying .gdoc files. If I make a copy of the file in Nautilus, Insync doesn’t tell Drive about the copy.

Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.
Insync 3.2.7.408.68
insync-nautilus 3.0.23.40579
GNOME nautilus 3.26.4

Hi @jmeehean!

May I clarify if you drag them to the new location (either manually dragging the local files or cut+paste) or do you do copy+paste to the new location?

The problem happens in both instances. A move (cut + paste) from one directory to another causes the problem. The problem also happens if I copy of .gdoc and then paste it in the same directory.

Let me forward this to our engineers for further investigation, @jmeehean! Could you send your logs.db and out.txt files to support@insynchq.com with the link to this post? The files are located at ~/.config/Insync. Thanks!

I’m sorry. This bug was preventing me from doing my job. I had to revert to 1.5.7 to get some work done. So I doubt that I have the logs anymore.

Thank you for the help,
Joe