Network folders not syncing consistently

I bought Insync on Friday and I managed to sync all my eLearning folders from our network folders to Google drive without a local copy on my computer (due to space issues). The initial sync seems to have worked, but since then, I have had trouble getting sync to work consistently. It successfully synced a file added to the network folders to my Google drive online this morning, but failed to sync a new folder with a different file in it. I then created a new folder in Google drive directly in my browser and added a file to that folder. This failed to sync to the network folders. So syncing is clearly not working as it should. This is quite frustrating.

Another question - how do you view what network folders are currently being synced to Google Drive - I cant’ seem to see anything in the UI to display this information, nor is there anything in the folder explorer to indicate that a folder is being synced.

So sorry for the frustration. Can you send in your logs along with the link to this post to support@insynchq.com?

https://support.insynchq.com/t/how-to-find-the-log-files/19

As for the network folder, you should see it in the Insync folder as a symlink. How did you try to sync your network folder? Did you use “Add to Insync”?

I have sent off all the relevant information to support yesterday. I will await their response.

1 Like

I have yet to receive a response from support. What is the best way to request a refund on my purchase? Do I request a refund via Paypal or do I contact insync sales directly?

There seems to be a pattern in Insync tech support: express an issue, be requested a log, send it, then never hear back. Would it be possible to break this trend, please?