New Insync version: 3.0.15

Sorry about that! I’ll have this sorted out with our web team and update you accordingly.

Just did - thank you!

1 Like

Hi,
It doesn’t work on windows 8.1 home.
Folders won’t show up in “My Drive” window, and won’s sync files or folders.
I have rolled back to 1.5.7 until major bugs are solved.
Sorry I can’t provide logs right now.
I’ll install it in another PC so I can replicate and send you logs.

NOTE: It did the initial Sync OK, but stopped working within the next day.
PS: I’ve been using InSync for 2 years and very happy with version 1.5.x don’t let it die!!!

Hi!

If you can definitely provides logs and screenshots, we’d love to help you get to the bottom of this! Not entirely sure why Insync isn’t working for you as we test on both Win7 and Win10 and don’t seem to run into any problems with both.

If you’ve gotten around to replicating, you can send your findings to support@insynchq.com

PS. 1.5.7 will still be usable, just no more updates :frowning:

Thanks for clarifying. Will you still continue to support 1.x deployments for us?

What shoul I do about that? I have paid Insync already a couple years ago.

1 Like

Hi @leandro.freire,

Our Insync 3 licensing is further explained here: https://help.insynchq.com/en/articles/3211427-insync-3-licensing-and-pricing

When we had the older licensing model, Plus licenses were available for 1.x versions. There are two options for you to choose from:

1. Stay on 1.x: Insync 1.5.7 builds
  2. Upgrade to Prime so you can continue using Insync 3

To upgrade, click here.

Shoot me an email at support@insynchq.com if you have any other questions :slight_smile:

Exactly the same for me. Upgraded to Catalina today, old Insync no longer supported, the “pay once have Insync” was only for version 1, so like you, I either have to pay or give up using Insync. For me it says $20 to upgrade, but then, who knows how long this upgrade will last, and when I’ll need to pay to upgrade again. I don’t think this is a good policy by Insync for customers who paid in the early days.

@jukwaphil Hi! The new version supports macOS Catalina. :slight_smile: New Insync version: 3.0.22 - macOS Catalina compatible

Hi, Its been a while since the release of version 3.x and it still doesn’t work properly on my Windows 8.1 system.
I’ve tried on my other computers (8.1) and same situation:
It works 10% of the time.
After a reboot it works for a few hours but then it stops working.

As I read in another thread, it would be good to get the bugs fixed, before adding new features.

It is a little frustrating to pay for a software that doesn’t work when needed.
I know you have a lot of work, but since windows 7 is no longer supported, windows 8.1 should be fully supported by Insync