New Insync version: 3.1.3

Release notes:

• Add link to help article in Conflicts feed section
  • Update error message when trying to add item directly to Shared and Team base folder
  • Improve handling of errors while initializing accounts due to database corruption
  • Add notification badging in Attention Required and Conflicts feed sections
  • Display better error messages when renaming, moving, or deleting files being edited on OneDrive web

Windows 7 and later
macOS 10.10 (Yosemite and later)

Ubuntu (16.04 Xenial) & (18.04 Bionic)
Linux Mint (18.x) & (19.x)
Debian (8 Jessie) , (9 Stretch) & (10 Buster)
Fedora (27) , (28) , (29) & (30)

1 Like

Why is always the new version announced here not available in the repository??? Is there any meaningful reason for this stupid practice???

Really?
I would also like the new version to be available in the repository.

For those wondering: this version does not fix the “add shortcut to drive” issue where it simply creates a gdlink in place of the actual file.

Hi all! Forums release does not yet include updating the repositories and deploying auto-updates for Mac/Windows. We do this so that users can try out the early release and be able to provide feedback if any bugs are encountered so that we can do a quick fix before releasing it to our homepage-- this is when repos get updated and Mac/Win users are auto-updated. :slight_smile:

3.1.3 is now available on the homepage, so if you encounter repo/auto-update issues, just post it here and I’ll have our team investigate it!

This is so f*#§ing infuriating. Can someone please help me with this?

The software does not synchronize all files from the online Drive to the local hard disk.

1. You have to realize yourself that files in a sub-folder are missing.
  2. Then you open the Insync GUI and browse within the folder structure to the affected folder.
  3. Insync suddenly detects that there are additional files that previously were not synced (even though the folder appeared with the green icon) and re-syncs the file

This problem persists since months now. It is incredible that this cannot be fixed… the one main purpose of the application.

Please help.

3 Likes