New Insync version: 3.2.0

Release notes:

• Add Conflicts item and settings for handling modification conflict while deleting items
  • Make confirmation dialogs width more dynamic

Windows 7 and later
macOS 10.10 (Yosemite and later)

Ubuntu (16.04 Xenial) , (18.04 Bionic) & (20.04 Focal)
Linux Mint (18.x) & (19.x)
Debian (8 Jessie) , (9 Stretch) & (10 Buster)
Fedora (27) , (28) , (29) & (30)

1 Like

Will this version be pushed out automatically to the yum repos? As I am on Fedora with your yum repo file containing “baseurl = http://yum.insync.io/fedora/$releasever/” and its not showing the update.

Never mind ; the update just appeared :slight_smile:

1 Like

I keep checking the release notes for new versions in the hope that they’ll contain something about fixing the major issues with the 3.x release that many of us are experiencing. Despite being assured by Support that this a priority all I keep seeing are minor cosmetic changes :frowning:

I’ve tried it a few times but have had to revert to 1.5.7 (which has been rock solid) every time.

I’d like to be able to upgrade to Mint 20 so it would be really really good to have a working version of Insync.

Hi @sjcliffe,

I understand you and thanks so much for reaching out here. The bigger issues take a bit longer troubleshoot compared to, let’s say, common error messages but it is indeed in the top priorities and we apologize for the delays in addressing them. We’ll let you know as soon as the fix is available :slight_smile: