- Linux: Fix Insync not running issues in multi user environments
- Fix issue where account doesn’t add after a 1.5 to 3.0 migration
- Add general improvements for Conflicts
- Add memory usage limit to download buffers when syncing files from the cloud.
- Handle Google Drive server errors when syncing locally-copied Google Doc files to the cloud.
- Handle “This file cannot be copied by the user” when syncing locally-copied Google Doc files to the cloud without the necessary permissions. This happens when the locally-copied Google Doc file is shared to the user with “viewer” permissions and with the “Viewers and commenters can see the option to download, print, and copy” setting disabled.