New Insync version: 3.3.7

Release notes:

• Retry “The cloud is temporarily unavailable or under maintenance” errors automatically first before displaying an error prompt
  • Fix saving of sync options in certain cases when there is a missing base folder
  • Improve progress display when resuming downloads
  • OneDrive: do not display “delete” activities for unsynced and unbrowsed non-empty directories

Windows 7 and later
macOS 10.13 (High Sierra and later)

Ubuntu (16.04 Xenial) , (18.04 Bionic) & (20.04 Focal)
Linux Mint (18.x) , (19.x) & (20.x)
Debian (8 Jessie) , (9 Stretch) & (10 Buster)
Fedora (27) , (28) , (29) & (30)

1 Like

Please,

Put the description of the changes when releasing new versions at APT package manager.

It is really annoying to receive an update notification without knowing the changes.

I think it isn’t too hard to you to put that info when submitting a new version to the APT repo.

Thank you!

Hi @Terrorizer! Thank you for this feedback. Let me check with our Linux team to see how we can accommodate this. :slight_smile:

How come you don’t write these descriptions in the changelog at https://www.insynchq.com/downloads ?

Hello, I got a strange update. He´s saying there are insync update for xenial (16.04 LTS), but the correct is focal (20.04 LTS). It´s very strange. When I updated, it´s not working. So I installed by local package downloaded by insync website and I didn´t update.

I´m using POP!_OS 20.10.

Sorry for my english.

Hello! I fixed it.
I changed insync.list in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/
I switched xenial to focal.

Before:

After:

It´s now working perfectly! :grinning:

Probably. The error is downloaded package for Ubuntu 20.10 by Insync Website. The error is in the configuration of this package. Well, I guess. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I will inform our Linux team about this.

1 Like

Fair point, I will ask and clarify :slight_smile:

Hi @Guilherme_Henrique!

As per our engineers, it’s expected since you upgraded from xenial -> focal– users will need to update 3rd party sources.list entries since the upgraders don’t update 3rd party sources.list.

Hope that sheds light to what happened! :slight_smile:

1 Like