New Insync version: 3.7.12

Release notes:

• Add Posthog product analytics to track anonymized feature and usage data
  • Linux: Fix warning in postinst script for DEB builds
  • Add loading screen on the onboarding process while fetching license information

Windows 7 and later
macOS 10.13 (High Sierra and later)

Ubuntu (16.04 Xenial) , (18.04 Bionic) , (20.04 Focal) & (22.04 Jammy)
Linux Mint (18.x) , (19.x) , (20.x) & (21.x)
Debian (8 Jessie) , (9 Stretch) , (10 Buster) & (11 Bullseye)
Fedora (27) , (28) , (29) , (30) & (36)

1 Like

I have a few questions:

1. when will be available insync for Linux Mint 21? So far not available, even in this announcement is available download link only for Linux Mint 20.x. So, there is still no version compatible with Linux Mint 21???

2. insync-nemo integration package is available only in version 3.7.9.50368 (from your download web page) without required insync-emblem-icons package, which is in your repository available only in version 3.4.2.40983, which is incompatible with version 3.7.9.50368??!!

3. The version of insync-nemo 3.7.9.50368 is not available from your repository, but only from your web download page. Why???

Could you fix these problems as soon as possible?

Any response from Insync support?

Hi @michal.kvasnicka,

The Vanessa build should be available in our repositories. Let me follow up with our engineers.

I’ll also bring up the other issues about the Nemo integration. Thank you for reaching out about this!

Hello again, @michal.kvasnicka! The issues have been addressed. We have included the Linux Mint 21 installer in https://www.insynchq.com/downloads as well as our repositories, and updated the insync-nemo plugins.

1 Like

Thanks!!! But still does not work nemo insync icons in a case when insync directory is located on other disk than system disk!

@michal.kvasnicka You’re welcome! Let me check that issue from the other Forums thread. Thanks for bumping that!

I have the same issue with Ubuntu 22.04. cannot install the nautilus package because of the missing insync-emblem-icons dependency.

@usimsek Apologies for the silence. I’m attaching a .zip file of the Nautilus package installer. Could you let me know how this goes?

insync-emblem-icons_3.4.2.40983_all.zip (39.9 KB)

1 Like

This solved the dependency issue for me on Ubuntu 22.04 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same old crash when opening files in dolphin. Must disable insync to use it in KDE.