OneDrive is coming soon! Tell us your use cases!

My use case will be to do a selective sync using OneDrive.
I’m using the Google Drive for testing now and enjoyed the selective sync a lot, but I usually rely more on OneDrive due to Windows 10 integration that is just great. Since I’m also using Linux Manjaro Deepin now, I decided to try using Google Drive and enable the selective sync, it helped me a lot, so, in the end, OneDrive with a selective sync is what i’m looking for.

1 Like

OneDrive pricing will be the same as for Google Drive, per account, one-time. The prices will remain unchanged. Thanks!

The selective sync window is getting an upgrade in Insync 3, which makes it easier and more flexible. Looking forward to sharing it soon!

1 Like

That’s good to know! :grinning:
Please, what about using two services. I mean Google Drive and OneDrive together, it will need 2 Insync licenses, one for each service or 1 Insync license will let me use both services at the same time?

You will need 2 licenses, as is the same right now (if you want to use 2 Google Drives, you have to buy 2 licenses).

Alright!
Since I have already configured Insync for my Google Drive on my two systems, I’ll keep using it, then I’ll try for One Drive too. Guess this it will also be better to run OneDrive on Linux using Insync because it was really bad for me to make it work :sweat:
Thank you! Insync is very good, I’m really enjoying it! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I use Onedrive for work, so having support for business accounts it’s a must. The most important feature that I need is shared folders (for Business). We currently have a bunch of shared folders used by many team members and having access to them is crucial.
We switched from Dropbox to Onedrive and all the Linux users are left with using the browser for everything now. None of the Linux clients out there support shared folders for business accounts. Even the way Microsoft makes you sync a shared folder in Windows is weird (in my opinion), because you rely on the browser to start the sync process. I really hope Microsoft has API for this :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I use onedrive for sync my document between linux and windows partition… I just decided to save all my documents in onedrive on windows 10, so if I have a shared folder it would be nice!

1 Like

I’m not keen on Windows-as-a-Service so I’m moving my personal devices, plus the families, to Linux. But I do like MS’s Office online and Onedrive services and want to keep using those. InSync for Onedrive would enable my use-case very easily, I think.

1 Like

this will be a great feature. my friend uses onedrive and was looking for a instance like insync to sync both, google and onedrive.

As many other use cases, because of work. I’ve been trying to switch to Linux fully, but I desperately need to sync my work OneDrive. I’ve been using Insync with google drive, and it works flawlessly, but it only solves half of my problem! I’m eager to try it out with onedrive asap so that I can fully switch my work machine to Linux =).

1 Like

A insync Onedrive client for linux would be great!, I will use it primarly for access my work account and share files when doing freelance jobs.

Let us know when it will be available.

Jose Claros.