Pause sync for just one account

Hi,
I have 2 cloud accounts I use with Insync and would like to pause the sync just one of the accounts from time to time. Could you please add that feature?
Thanks

3 Likes

Thank you for your request, @Tarzan. I will share this with our product team :slight_smile:

Hi @miamoran ,

I use Insync on many of my computers / devices for 7+ years and some of my accounts has been set up for backup or emergency purposes. So, I would like to sync selected accounts occasionally only not all the time (Insync is not a champ with lot of small files…other sync apps neither though…). Unfortunately, the Pause function stops every account’s sync. I don’t wish to remove and then go through the account set up process every time when I would like to sync an account again.

I am wondering, do you have any ETA / roadmap item for the “Pause selected accounts” feature?

Thank you!

Hi @Paul_B,

Thank you for sharing your workflow with me! We can let you know when this feature improvement is released-- however, it might take a bit more time for this specific behavior to be developed. :sweat_smile:

To give you an idea of how feature requests are made for Insync, we base this on the number of requests from users + frequency of requests. When we have reached the right numbers, we then move the request for research and development.

Thank you for understanding and for your continued support. :two_hearts: