Please keep the dropdown menu in mac

Hi @heiba,

It hasn’t been added back for v1.5.6. My apologies for this but rest assured I’ll follow this up with the team.

I upgraded to 1.5.6 and my experience now is so much worse than before. Please bring bag the drop-down menu back please.

• 1 on this. Compared to DropBox, which I just installed, working with Insync has really become a pain. Just one example: I spend maybe 50% of my time in front of a fullscreen Mail. Checking Dropbox activity is perfectly integrated (i.e. dropdown menu, no reason to exit Mail, etc.). In Insync, clicking on the menu bar makes me jump out of Mail, with the need to come back to it later, big distraction if there are other window open, exactly the contrary to what fullscreen operations mean ! And I don’t speak about this window that doesn’t look like anything else (at least anything on a Mac) and stupidly (sorry) stands in the way even when I click elsewhere. I loved Insync for its simplicity and completely transparent way of operating, but I’m just tired of having to break my workflow every 5 minutes to simply check something…

Thanks for the feedback. Looping in @gio here, who’s in charge of product :slight_smile: