Possibility to increase the number of threats (upload/download)

1.4 beta version number:1.4.0.37023
Operating system:Windows server 2012

Issue:When insync is syncing the files I only can see 2 threats at the same time. Is there any possibility to change the number of threats at the sime time?
Captura

Hi! Thanks for bringing this up. Currently, there’s no way to adjust this but we’re looking to add that feature in the future (no ETAs yet though). Tagging our engineers for reference @marte @jimperio

To others reading this post: please let us know if this is something you’d like to see :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes please. Initial syncs take > 1 week if you have many small files.

1 Like

+1.

In my case I’m missed this functionality when two big files where syncing at the same time, so all others small files were delayed. Maybe will be a goog idea to leave one thread to files less than X Mb (Configurable to).

Anyway, the ability to configure the # of threads will be great.

1 Like

I think this discussion happening from the first versions back few years ago every few versions. Based on the evidence it’s not going to happen :slight_smile:

From the first versions? years ago?. This is the last Beta version and its happening.

Yes, that’s what I mean, you’re not the first person to ask for that, and it’s not the first version and it was always said “we’re looking to add that feature in the future” :wink:

jajajaja, ok I didn’t understand.
Regards