Problems buying license

I bought insync but it tells me to buy a license to access. I paid a prime bill. I already discounted the silver of the card.

Pague hoy una cuenta prime (con un descuento del 25%). En la targeta ya me descontaron la plata. Pero insync sigue diciendo que estoy con una version trial (de pruebas). Puse actualizar refresh en acound setings, pero no funciona.

Hi @Lion_Bach,

Can you send the transaction receipt to support@insynchq.com with the link to this post? :slight_smile: Please also include the Google/Microsoft account you wanted to use for Insync.

Gracias. Ya le escribi por mail. Estaba buscando como comunicarme con insync pero no encontre su correo en ningun lado en la pagina web. Al final encontre el correo en la aplicacion que tengo instalada. Es raro que en la pagina web su correo de contacto no este disponible, creo que es algo importante.

Thank you. I already wrote him by mail. I was looking for how to communicate with insync but I didn’t find your mail anywhere on the website. In the end I found the mail in the application that I have installed. It is rare that on the website your contact email is not available, I think it is something important.