Raspberry Pi version - Documentation

Hi.

Trying out the Raspberry Pi version (it’s not working at the moment, but support is looking into the error messages for me).

There doesn’t seem to be any documentation anywhere for usage. I found one forum post that mentions using “./insync-portable start” and “add_account” and to use “help” to see the other commands, but there doesn’t seem to be even a simple README in the bz2 file that would explain what each of the commands is used for, and correct syntax of each command.

It might sound a little harsh, but I think if you’re going to charge $20 as a start for users of this software, you should at least have a README or an explanation somewhere of how to use each of the commands. Hopefully it wouldn’t take too long to put something like this together since I’m sure you know what each command does. :smile:

I’ve been a Linux admin for almost two decades now, and a simple README file for usage is pretty standard. If i missed the documentation somewhere, then maybe just put in your FAQ here where to find it for the portable version?

Otherwise, thanks for the work on this. Hopefully the issues I’m having with the install will be fixed in the next build.

Cheers.

What is the error messages you are getting? Send us your logs.db and out.txt file to support@insynchq.com

Please also include the link of this post. Thank you. :smile: