Still fails to work on Windows 10

Three months ago I complained about Insync not working on my Windows 10 machine - while it worked before I upgraded from Windows 7, and it works on my another machine, with Ubuntu. I have 4 Drive accounts to handle, so it’s really painful not to have Insync working. It’s been many releases since my complain, and not one, including the newest 1.3.3, didn’t solve my problem.

I have the Insync icon on my tray, but nothing else - it doesn’t sync anything, it doesn’t react on mouse clicks, nothing at all. That’s bad. :frowning:

Hi @vmzakhar will be tagging our engineer @dipesh in this so he can help you resolve this.

Can you also kindly send in your log files (along with the link to this post) to support@insynchq.com? - For your Windows machine :smile:

Logs sent! Thank you!

I’ve REINSTALLED Windows 10 and installed the newest InSync, and yet InSync fails to work!. :frowning:

It’s been HALF A YEAR since the problem was reported - could you please please do something with it?
Thanks!

Logs sent again.

I have followed up your recent email to our engineer as well.

cc @dipesh

@vmzakhar: Could you try the following test build and let us know if it works for you? https://drive.google.com/a/insynchq.com/file/d/0B3IOdW-9p9oLQkdsTm8wYlNtY0E/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks

I too am having problems with Insync in Windows 10. Nothing is uploading. There are 3 files listed in ther Progress screen and they have been there since last week. Under Windows 7 is was working fine.

I downloaded the test build and tried that, no luck. Uninstalled Insync and put the test build in place, no luck.

I tried to attache the log files as a zip archive, but it would not let me.

@Steven_Wheeler: Please send to us the logs at support@insynchq.com

Thanks!

Log sent on 4/29/16
Thanks for the help