Stuck on "signing in"

Hi support folks,

I have Insync on my home & work computers and everything was working fine. Recently the software automatically updated to 1.2.3. Everything still seems to be working in my work computer, but my home computer is stuck on “Signing in…” I’ve tried exiting and restarting the program, but it didn’t work. I also tried adding a new account & simply re-entering my username and password, but it didn’t recognize the files I already have on my laptop–it just said the directory isn’t empty. I don’t want to delete all my files and start over as it took 2 days to sync from scratch last time!

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew: Are you all set now? How’s syncing? :smile:

Thanks for writing back–no luck though. Still stuck on “signing in”. Should I send my log files? Which files would you need?

Yes. Please send it to support@insynchq.com

Also, please include the operating system you are using.

Thank you. :smile:

Done, thanks again. I’m on OS X 10.10.2

I’m having the same issue. 10.10.2 and it wants me to direct it to the drive I had set up with previous versions but then tells me it is not empty and to choose a different location. I’d prefer to not start over if I don’t have to.

I have this and a few other problems. I either see after signing into Google the ‘what would Insync like to do…’ either 10% or 86%. If I click the two info (i) buttons the first time I go down to 10% complete at the bottom. Click the two again and the Insync window goes blank.

Hint: when/if Insync Gnome locks ‘solid’, remember on at least Fedora Control-Alt-F2 (or other Fx) to get to a text window then kill Insync, Control-Alt-F1 back to X11 and Gnome will work again…

The only errors in out.txt are:
(insync:389): GStreamer-WARNING **: External plugin loader failed. This most likely means that the plugin loader helper binary was not found or could not be run.

(insync:1747): GStreamer-WARNING **: External plugin loader failed. This most likely means that the plugin loader helper binary was not found or could not be run.

(insync:4400): GStreamer-WARNING **: External plugin loader failed. This most likely means that the plugin loader helper binary was not found or could not be run.

(insync:4400): GStreamer-WARNING **: Failed to load plugin ‘/usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libfsmsnconference.so’: /lib/libgupnp-1.0.so.4: undefined symbol: g_inet_socket_address_new_from_string

(insync:3564): GStreamer-WARNING **: External plugin loader failed. This most likely means that the plugin loader helper binary was not found or could not be run.

Hi,

I’m experiencing similar problems, everything was ok and somewhere in the past two weeks or so the syncing stopped. Is there a possible solution?

Regards

@Zacharias_Steyn: Please send your logs to support@insynchq.com for investigation: How to find the log files.

I have the same issue. Any solutions?

@pgee: Apologies for not replying sooner. Please send your logs as well.

Ammm,me too. I’m stuck on “Signin in”

I 'll send u the log file… :smiley:

Please do! support@insynchq.com :slight_smile: Thanks!