Sync folder to two sharepoint sites

Hello all. I currently have a server that I am syncing to SharePoint. On the SharePoint site, users are not allowed to share folder outside of the domain. It works fine, but now I have a need to share a single folder with some consultants that are not part of our domain. So, I setup another SharePoint site that can be shared with the consultants outside of our domain. It works great, but the problem is that I need to sync files to the new site that are already synchronizing to a different site.

I tried to sync to the new SharePoint site, but the Insync app gives me the following error “Chosen Item is already being synced”.

So, my question is. Is there a way to sync a folder to two different sites in the same domain?

I guess what I really need is a 3 way sync. Is that possible?

Hi! That feature or setup is not supported by Insync at the moment. Would you like me to raise this as a feature request? :slight_smile:

Right now, I am planning on moving the files to a different folder on my server and then sync it to a new site I created last week. I have not tested it, but I think that will work for now.

But yes! If you could raise it as a feature request, that would be great!

Thank you

1 Like