Sync Stopped On MacBook

I’m running 1.26. For some reason, it just won’t sync files out to Google any longer. It shows the little sync icon on my folders that are new as if they have synced, but they haven’t. I’ve tried restarting the computer, downloading a fresh copy, pausing and resuming – nothing seems to work. Help :slight_smile:

@dannysullivan I’m sorry to hear that you experience some errors. Under “actions required” what are the error messages you are getting? are these files are shared files? Please send us your logs.db and out.txt file to support@insynchq.com. Also, please include the link of this post.

I have cc’d our engineer @jimperio

This issue cleared up a few days after I initially asked about it. However, it’s back.

I’m on a new MacBook. I’ve linked Insync back to the folder on my external Airport drive. It says that it is dealing with 107,000 files. Most of these files are already on both the Airport and on Google Drive.

It’s been about a week now, and things still aren’t syncing. It just keeps showing 107,000 files queue, occasionally flips through some of the on the progress tab but nothing new is being added.

Is it just taking so long to deal with only the metadata to know what’s being synced?