Syncing Error - can't process <file xxx> - File not found

9 files can’t be synced, getting the error message in the title. Tried “RETRY ALL”, no success.
It seems that they are the only files that were converted to insync format (aka gddoc, gdsheet, …) when I briefly select the “convert” option, before I reverted it back to “no convert”.
How do I convert the gddoc to word .doc and the gdsheet to Excel .xls and (hopefully) fix the issue?

@Marc_Rapoport Sorry for the inconvenience this causes you. We have to investigate what causing this issue. Please send us your logs.db and out.txt file to support@insynchq.com.

Also, please include the link of this post. Thank you. :smile:

I’m having the same problem. I’ll send via email.

@dschmidthawk Thanks! :smile:

I’m having the same problem and damn near fainted. I am emailing y’all with my logs.db & out.txt files. I do hope to hear soon because this is a crucial project! Thanks. =)

@elche48 Thank you. Our engineer will get back to you soon.

Thank you.

I am also having a similar problem: in my case, 200-ish errors on syncing as I’m trying to move some docs from my G-drive on my organization’s domain to my personal G-drive. I assume I should send my logs.db & out.txt files to support@insynchq.com, and include the link to this post, as @roald mentioned in an earlier post on this thread.

Hi Jeff, I’m having the same issue. I’ve already sent the files to support@insynchq.com.
Did they tell you how to solve the error?