Syncing stopped with error

Hi,

When I’m trying to do a fresh full sync from my google drive to my local disk, then it stops syncing after a while (a lot of stuff already synced), and I can see the following sync errors:

Can't process 100_3350.JPG - __new__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'team_drive_id'
Can't process IMG_2341.JPG - __new__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'team_drive_id'
Can't process P1040074.JPG - __new__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'team_drive_id'
Can't process DSC03993.JPG - __new__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'team_drive_id'

Any idea how to fix it?
It’s running on Ubuntu 18.04: insync-headless 1.3.22.36179-artful

Thanks,
Csaba

Hey Csaba,

Can you try downloading our latest 1.5 build and see if this solves the issue for you? :slight_smile: You can download it here! Let me know if this works for you.

Could you please also update the package in the ubuntu repo? The insync package is 1.5.1 (1.5.1.37343-artful) but the insync-headless from the same repo is just 1.3.22.36179-artful.

Thanks,
Csaba

With the syncing tit can be get more specified with the data connection, and if the sync process has stopped in between the access, then, it can be ham pour for the data loss. So, if the sync has stopped for some time it may be started with the change of the CRM Software Development settings.