Target folder in google drive

Hi,

Would you please let me know if insync can upload files on google drive into a specific folder (target)? I have several machines and I do not want them to be uploaded on the root directory of my google drive. It makes my google drive untidy.

Thanks

Hi! Yes, Insync can upload files into a specific folder. Could you let me know if the target has been synced prior?

Hi, they are synced before. However, I can upload them again. I cannot find any option in insync for this. Would you please let me know where it is exactly?

I see! To upload folders into an already synced folder, you can drag-and-drop (or copy-paste) those files into the target. This would be the most common scenario for our users.

By a “synced folder”, I mean that this is a folder that has a green check beside it when you navigate on the Insync app.

If this isn’t as straightforward for you to do (or rather a bit unclear), feel free to send an email to support@insynchq.com and include the following:

• The link to this Forums post (for easy reference)
  • A screenshot of the files’ current location in your computer (ie where it currently sits in your local directories).
  • A screenshot of your Insync app showing the Base Folder location. The how-to guide for that can be found here.
  • The target location where you want it to be uploaded

These info would help me see what your current setup is so we can align it to your desired outcome. Thank you!