Team Drive changes made on drive.google.com doesn't automatically sync/reflect

I tried it today after reading thats its possible to rename the default-folder… changed the folder name for the teamdrive from xxx@yyy.zz to TEAMDRIVE but after restarting insync its not shown in the prefrences. Then tried to change the default teamdrive folder by choosing it manually it returns an error (see screenshot)

another problem seems to be thas insync doesn’t recognize changes made to folder on the teamdrive… i moved folders from personal google drive to a teamdrive directly in the google drive web interface - the new folders are not synced directly - they are even not shown in the teamdrive files in insync-menue - after restarting insync the folders are shown directly and syncing starts. the sync was very fast so I’ve wondered if the files were still there but not shown (but couldn’t see them in the file system too…

anyway I love the teamdrive support and looking forward for the fixing of this little issues… great work!

system: mac mini with OSX 10.12.5 (16F73)22

Thanks for reporting @Christian_Cub – made your post into a new topic as it’s possibly a separate issue.

Right now (for this beta version 1.4.0) we don’t recommend renaming default sync folder names to avoid issues. Have brought this up with our devs and we’re targeting to resolve this in the next beta update 1.4.1 by adding rename capabilities in the settings (like in 1.3).

We’re investigating different cases, this included :slight_smile:

Glad you’re liking it so far. Thanks again for the help!

I wanted to know if the renaming the Team folder still causes a sync problem (Windows w/ Insync 1.4.7.37098).
I tried renaming it and nothing syncs.