Two Way Sync not working

Hi

I thought I had set up insync correctly but I must have missed something out. I haven’t checked anywhere else but one folder on Google Drive has three folders in but the folder on my computer only has two folders. The third folder was created at work and uploaded. How do I ensure that it is two way syncing please? When I enter the program and go to home and see the list of all folders I find that if I hover on the first symbol when you hover at the end of the list it says unsync (2-way sync) is this what I want please?

Thanks

Rich

Just to bring an update!

I created a test file on Google Drive and it was downloaded to my drive. I moved the test file to a different folder on my drive and it was moved on Google Drive so all seems to be working. But this one folder hasn’t synced. Not sure why so I moved it on Google Drive and it then downloaded or synced fine. On my computer I then moved the folder back to the original place and it synced this fine. Not sure why this happened but all appears fine now.
Thanks

Hi @gucurich!

If this happens again (crossing fingers that it doesn’t!), please email support@insynchq.com with screenshots of what you see in the cloud versus what you see on the Insync app and/or local directory structure so I can check further.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Mia
Thanks for the reply. I’ve sent an email. The program works very well except for these one or two odd glitches. If I delete something in the cloud it deletes locally very quickly and vice versa. Thanks.
Rich

1 Like

@gucurich Got your email! Thank you so much, Rich.