Ubuntu 17.04 Insync Icon

After a clean install of Ubuntu 17.04 there is no indicator icon. Insync is running and syncing files but the indicator is not visible in the panel. It was visible during the install but after the first reboot it was gone. I had the same issue with Google indicators and resolved with this before the application start “env XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP=Unity” I tried using the same commend for Insync but it seems that the autostart starts the app prior to Startup apps since I get a notification that insync is already started.

Tagging our engineer @lpugoy and he will get back to you.

Any luck on this issue??

Following, I have the same issue. I am running Ubuntu Gnome 17.04 and cannot find any indicator icon for Insync.

Yep I’m having a similar issue after a fresh install of Ubuntu Mate 17.04. However it is also not sinking files

I just installed the latest update to Insync and it seems that has resolved the issue. If you have Insync installed just run the software update in system settings and it should download and install the new update.

I have the newest insync installed and still have the same issue

Spoke too soon. It worked after the upgrade but it disappeared again after the reboot. Not sure why it is taking so long to fix this issue. Since Insync application is managed via the icon this has become a big issue for me.

Also there is no responses at all from support!!! I am tagging @lpugoy maybe he at least can tell us that it is being worked on. @jaduenas an update on this issue would be great.

Everyone, apologies for not replying sooner. Have you tried the suggestions on this page: (LINUX) How to solve the issue "tray icon is not showing"?