Uploading repeatedly stalls

I just installed Insync on Windows 10. Dropped a set of files into the google drive folder (about 150 MB). Insync will only upload a portion of the files before stalling and not uploading anything. It still says “Syncing” in the corner, but no apparent progress for several minutes.

Watching the process in task manager, it shows zero network or disk usage. If I kill the Insync process and restart it, the network usage spikes for a few seconds and there is progress made, but then it stalls again a few seconds later. I must keep repeatedly killing and restarting the app every 30-60 seconds to see anything actually sync. I’m on the trial right now, but won’t be buying if this is what I have to put up with… the first party sync client is more stable…

1 Like

Same issue here on Ubuntu. Files still stuck “Syncing” for 24h now.

Maybe related to File sync gets stuck randomly

HI! Stuck syncing is currently being investigated by our team, since this is one of the most common issues reported in Insync 3. @hadim, you are correct-- the thread you linked is related.

Could you please send your logs to support@insynchq.com with the link to this post, if you haven’t, and include the following:

• logs.db
  • out.txt
  • data folder
  • live folder

If these are too big for an attachment, feel free to send us a link so we can download these.

I sent the email with all the logs. Please fix it quickly…

1 Like