You don't have permission to modify..... Please gain the necessary permissions and retry

Why must you continue to push out new features when you can’t get your core product working?

Hello @xpusostomos,

Releasing features, improvements, and updates depend on user feedback from support channels as well as careful research done by our team through regular surveys we send out on top of reported bugs that have its process of prioritization (urgency, number of users, etc).

Each user may have a unique workflow, and thus we have to assess how it fits in our pipeline and how it would affect the rest of the community should XYZ be included in the product. As mentioned in my last response, the proposed solution has been discussed and we will be reassessing where and how it can fit in our succeeding projects cycle.

Thank you.

2 years of this on my taskbar.

Looks like this bug is actually getting worse over time, not better. Now I’m getting an error “There is a file conflict for EON-NSL-ACT-Canberra-15.map in which a local edit happened at the same time as cloud delete.” This is a file I haven’t even accessed in months, whose timestamp is 4 years old, and there is no “cloud delete” the file is still there safe and sound at drive.google.com It’s too scarey to keep using this software that thinks your files are deleted and then is going to do who knows what. I’ve had enough of this junk, I’m out.

Hi @xpusostomos,

We apologize for the persistent troubles you’ve been facing on Insync! I can’t imagine the hassle of having to worry about your file’s safety while the app is running :frowning:

If you would like for us to check out this conflict in particular, feel free to send your logs.db and out.txt files to me at support@insynchq.com with the link to this post.