Is Selective Sync missing in the Linux trial app?

When I installed Insync I had the option to select folders. At the time I had no need to deselect anything but fully expected to be able to make changes later. Well, now is later and I cannot figure this out without help.

On a Windows machine, I uploaded a folder via Google Drive and am now in my Linux partition on my Chromebook where this folder and its contents are downloading. I do not want this folder synced yet the HowTo on this topic is not clear to me and does not allow me to reply there. I tried right-clicking the folder in file manager to see if there was something in the context menu but nope. And when I clicked the Insync in the systray, all I see in the sidebar is Feed, Progress, Incoming Shares, Actions Required and Errors.

Do I have to wait for the download to finish to gain access to Selective Sync or what (am I missing)?

Thanks!

@jklmnopedia You should click on your account thumbnail, in the page you linked it is the circle with a blue border. From there the menu for the selective sync settings should be shown.

Weird. That wasn’t doing anything for me the other day. I’ve since restarted my Linux partition and everything works as you suggested. Thanks!