New simplified pricing!

I have insync Plus, why would I need to pay you guys again? are you moving to a new version that Plus users won’t have access to?

We’re sorry for the inconvenience this has caused our customers. Rest assured we are resolving this and will be sending out an update soon.

Wow, the first 100! Thanks again for that confidence :slight_smile:

1. Free upgrades forever is the correct one. That’s a copy boo boo :slight_smile:
  2. Prime will include free updates to all major versions (2.x, etc.). So if you wanted to opt in early (or wait), you can do it with Prime.

We will send another email update soon.

I have about six Insync plus accounts, all running on the same client. That’s over $150 to go Prime even with volume discount. What do I get for that over what I have now?

If I upgrade just one account, when I get an Insync update will my other accounts cease to work on the new client?

Update: free Prime promo and upgrade paths - https://forums.insynchq.com/t/update-free-prime-promo-and-upgrade-paths/7789

Thanks for the pointer, they seem to be doing the decent thing.

It leaves a bad taste in the mouth when you’'ve paid one-off fees (in my case for Plus) and then suddenly a new extra-premium tier is introduced so you have to pay again. I moved from SugarSync to Insync precisely because SugarSync suddenly became much more expensive.

I will look forward to the new upgrade route.

What happens if Plus users don’t upgrade? Will InSync stop working?

1 Like

One simple question that deserves a simple answer.

I have a Plus account. Do I have to do anything?

3 Likes

I have a pro account (which I guess is now a plus account?)

" 1) free version upgrades " I’ve always had free version upgrades… how is this a feature?
"2) a new volume discount, which starts at the second purchase" ??? Why would I care? I don’t have 40 gmail accounts.

There is a LOT of noise here. And I’m not clear what it means, particularly with the new upgrade offer still to be published. I’m A PRO member, and have been happy with INSYNC; but if you guys screw us over with pricing I’ll drop you like a hot scone, and I think others will do the same. Please ensure the offer you make doesn’t force anyone to spend more money for features they don’t need. Simplified pricing is nice if it’s in the customer’s favor, but if it’s driven by internal efficiency or repositioning to increase revenue, it will often backfire on the vendor. Again : please make sure you are loyal to customers who have supported you as you’ve grown and offer us something at least as good as what we have.

Please clarify the path for PRO members. This is very poor customer management!! You guys are rank amateurs when it comes to marketing, product management, and PR…if the price ain’t right, I’m outa here and will make sure all my Linux friends hear about it.

I too would like this answered.

Hello all – update on Update 2: free Prime promo and upgrade paths

Now when you buy one license for one Google account and later decide to buy a further license to the second account get a 10% discount or not?

@Laupe if you buy a 2nd license later on you will get a 10% discount. That will be possible through the Prime dashboard where you can manage and buy more licenses. It will be announced and released soon :slight_smile:

Your product doesn’t working. 2 month is no answer from support. Please return my money!

Hi Igor,

Please send in your account via support@insynchq.com so we can process this for you. Thanks.

I sent it several times. forwarded again

Hi,I purchased yesterday your software and I don’t get the key yet