Can you configure the number of Simultaneous or Concurrent File Transfers

Can you configure the number of simultaneous or concurrent file transfers with the client? Right now, I see my client only uploading 2 files with a large number in queue.

10 Likes

@JeevyComputers Right now, this is not yet possible. It is related on the Bandwidth control, and we have this as a feature request. I will +1 you on this.

Thank you. :smile:

2 Likes

@roald, any developments on this?

I really miss a setting similar to the one in Filezilla to control concurrent uploads/downloads limits.

In the meantime, there is any command-line fiddly way to manually increase the 2 connections limit?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Gorka_Navarrete,

There is no new update yet, since we are still working on file-matching feature which will be available in version 1.3.

No way to increase the connection limit manually.

Thank you for your understanding.

How about now? File-matching feature is live and it’s exactly why we want more files to be processed at a same time, since it takes forever for a freshly setup machine. Looking forward to see this feature

2 Likes

Pls give the option to increase the number of files processed simutaneously.

1 Like

I love InSync, Bandwidth control needed!
- number of concurrent file upload
- number of concurrent file download

• upload bandwidth
  • download bandwidth

4 Likes

Been waiting for this feature for over a year. Definitely need this feature.

1 Like

So long for this feature?

1 Like

Bump

Every feature in this thread is desperately needed!
Please Please Please!

2 Likes

April. 2015. I’m done with this tool.

1 Like

Any update on this feature request?

1 Like

Any update? I’m looking for buying a license, but 2 concurrent sessions is slow
There should be a configuration of setting number of concurrent sessions and/or bandwidth settings

1 Like

PLEASE add this feature. It’s the only reason I stopped using InSync and went back to Google Drive since they support many more simultaneous file transfers.

Can you please provide an estimated release date for this functionality? You have said it is on the roadmap for a long time without any follow-through.

1 Like

I would like this, too.

Heh… few lines of code… and many people are waiting for this feature since more than year…
Maybe you can give this piece of code to smbd to do that for you?

Looks like, it isn’t possible yet… Any others ideas to increase sync speed? I have to upload 85Gb at once and it’s already running since a few days…
NB. My bandwidth is far from being fully used (50Mbit symetric)…

Thanks!

I have more than 9 TB of files on GD, and this feature is taking forever. Insync is doing minimal efforts to improve its product.

I need this too! ASAP.

I’m using the headless client on my server and it takes about a week for an inital sync of 80k files (160gb) this is insane and makes this Products unusable!

I’ve just started using this to sync over 2 TB of pictures and video. I’ve had it running for hours and all it’s done is create folders. I purchased a license for this? You’ve been promising this feature for almost two years. When will this be addressed?

1 Like