Cancel sync so changes take effect

Hi,

I started a sync, and it’s syncing 2TB of data (down to my computer). I don’t want this so I use the Managed section and select the folders I want to sync but even though I do this it’s still running the original sync. Pausing doesn’t work, since when I unpause it goes back to the queue. Right now I have no folder selected in the Selective Sync and it’s still downloading.

Please advise on a course of action that isn’t “allow the 2TB to be downloaded”.

Andy

Hi @schnoberts have you tried quitting then restarting to program to see if the queue goes away after.

Let me know how this works for you :smile:

Sorry for the delay - I’ve been away. I did try this, it didn’t make any difference.

Hi @schnoberts please send in your logs along with the link to this post to support@insynchq.com so we can investigate :smile:
How to find the log files

Hi, I have the same issue. I synced a folder that added 8000 items into the queue, but I realized I dont want to sync that folder. I unticked the folder in the “selective sync” folders menu, but it still won’t update the sync queue and keeps syncing the old queue of the 8k files.